Join the greenTEG team and advance with us!
greenTEG offers high-tech thermal sensing solutions for an international customer base. Our unique products enable customers a wide range of competitive application advantages such as increased energy efficiency or reduction of operation costs. We develop, manufacture and market heat flux sensing solutions at our headquarters in the heart of Zurich.
With your strong entrepreneurial drive, deep technical interest and experience you will accelerate our business segment “Building Technologies” with the further development and sales of the gSKIN® U-Value KIT, a measurement device to assess insulation quality.
As Application Engineer you will:
- Lead the product development process as a Project Manager for IoT specific new product developments, by e.g. collecting and managing the feedback process from customers, distributors, potential suppliers and coordinating engineering tasks with the R&D and external developer. This includes also some hands-on own development tasks.
- Establish contacts with new customers and initiate and manage the purchasing and customization process
- Manage Key Account Customers, take over marketing activities and represent greenTEG at trade fairs
- Analyze additional business opportunities (market segments, customers, competitors) and develop segment entry strategies
You are a highly motivated Engineer (FH or University) with a strong passion for selling technical devices and sensors. You have the drive and endurance to bring a new high-tech product to market. Your skills include:
- Strong communication skills in English and German (all other languages are an asset) which allow you to explain technical facts and relationships in an efficient way
- Basic programing skills
- A solid technical know-how coupled with entrepreneurial spirit
- A strong willingness to learn and adapt to a new environment
- Experience in the building technology market is a plus
You can expect to work in a young, dynamic, and interdisciplinary team and to take over responsibilities quickly. A valid Swiss working permit is required. EU citizens are welcome to apply for this position.
Welcome to our team!
We offer a collegial and striving international work environment in Zurich. A motivated, dynamic and high-tech oriented team is looking forward to welcoming you.
Interested? – Join us!
Send your application – incl. cover letter and CV – to Holger Hendrichs hendrichs@greenTEG.com and we will shortly come back to explain to you our next steps for the application process. Questions? Email Holger or call +41 (0)44 633 06 97.